Living my best life

Remember when you had things to do?

Anyway, I thought I would share this with you: Instagram influencer, Shanelle Kerrigan’s latest messages to her followers following on from Priti Patel’s hate-splash in the House of Commons re what is essential travel ie. Not going to the Middle East to hang out in a bikini.

*

So super necessary!

It's super Tuesday! Hey guys, love to all the Kerrifam out there. So good to hear from you all. We gotta stay connected to get through this, girlz and boys. πŸ’•

So many of you have been asking me about the bikini I was wearing yesterday by the infinity pool. I guess it must be getting warmer back there in the UK which is super cool. If you like the bikini then check out the link below for a cheaper version you might be able to afford and that comes in your sizes.

It’s so hot out here in Dubai that most days I have to leave the pool area and do some work inside. Today I tried a complete treatment for my forehead after those lovely people from F’Oreal sent me a new moisturiser to try out (check out the link below). It was super amazing and made my skin glow – check out the before and after photo and tell me what you think.

Anyways, gotta go, lover boy is winging his way over with a fruit bellini – so refreshing in this heat. Gotta love him, best boy ever. πŸ’πŸ’‹

*

Happy Weds, guys!

If some of you are struggling with lockdown then I know how you feel. The weather here is just exactly the same every day. Just blue skies and hot hot hot. It can make it hard to know what day it is so I’m feeling your pain. Just know I am here for you and we can do this together. πŸ’ͺπŸ’‹

Look at me - so interested in these things!

For a change me and lover boy thought we would hit the shops and go to the mall. So super great to get out of the heat for a bit and into the air-conditioned mall. I got some cool swag but not many of the shops do a size 4. I guess the women here carry a bit more weight but it’s hard to tell what they really look like under those black shroud thingies they wear. 

So what do you think of the little halter top in that soft pink? So good against a deep tan, right? I’ve found a version that is almost the same (but a bit more budget) that you might like so click the link below and send me some pics of you wearing it. I might even run a competition for who can do the best Shanelle look-a-like pose.

So so grateful for all your messages. Kerrifam forever, girlz. πŸ’—πŸ’‹πŸ’–

*

Hey, happy Thursday my lovelies! Thx for all the love and positive vibes you’ve been sending – I couldn’t do this without you.

Beach or pool - tough choices everywhere

Not gonna lie, we’ve all been a bit shaken since that Pretty Patel πŸ’© (Shitty Patel, lolz) told us off for coming out here to work. What does she expect us to do? Sit on Scarborough beach in January! She just doesn’t get it, does she, girlz? I need to be here to inspire and motivate you, to live my best life. It’s not my fault that there’s a virus is it? 😒

And what is her problem? Pretty looks to me like someone who got bullied at school (‘Pretty’ must be a sarcastic label, surely? I’ve seen better skin on a Kentucky Fried nugget, lolz. BTW if you want a KFC discount voucher then check out the link below).

You wouldn’t believe how angry everybody was here at the Grand Hyatt after word got round about her speech in the House of Common. I mean, you’ve got most of Made in Chelsea out here plus half of the faces from Love Island from the last few seasons (some of them looking a bit dried out in the heat TBH! Check out the F’Oreal moisturiser in the link below if you want to keep your skin fresh and young. It’s a super cream from those lovely people – just find out for yourself!).

Me and the squad - working then twerking!

So once we all knew roughly what she’d said, we hit the bar. I even had a couple of alcoholic drinks at the pool party so I am gonna have to go on a serious detox tomorrow. In the end I think we showed Pretty Patel πŸ‘Ώ that we can work hard AND have fun. Just wait until she sees the photos of us all. Some girlz are just the jealous types, you know what I’m saying?        πŸ’ƒπŸ‘…πŸ’‹πŸŽ‰

*

Yay, Friday feeling!

Urgh! Feeling a bit horrid this morning but luckily the lovely people at Pure smoothies sent me a box full of their new green guava juice. Just the thing after a work party (check out the link below and get a 10% discount when you order a box. Try it – there super amazing!)

Anyway, I’m feeling so complex at the moment. One half of me wants to go home and be with you all cos we are all in this together, half of me wants to stay here in this 5-star hotel and feel safe in the jacuzzi, and the other half thinks maybe I would be better off in the Maldives cos it’s starting to feel like all the other influencers out here now are ruining it for everyone. So yeah guys, tell me what to do (but not Heathrow hotel quarantine cos that’s just sad. I just can’t stay in a Travelodge ever again – I literally come out in a rash if I drive past one. Girl’s got standardz, you know…).

 Should I or not? Confused.com (lolz)

And it’s not like I’ve got a cristal ball is it? I didn’t know there was going to be more coronavirus. So I want you guys to know that I’ve been working harder than ever since we came out here in December with the help of those super amazing people at Emirates who just made it so comfortable for me (link below for great flight prices if you want to fly out here on their amazing aeroplanes. Love to see you here but don’t get close if it looks like I’m working. And I’m always working – so super tough sometimes).

I can honestly say, I’ve never felt more tired than this week. Most people don’t understand how hard it can be to keep on top of this stuff. There’s messages and some emails and so many companies sending me their things and asking if I’ll try them and maybe give them a mention. So today for instance I am wearing F’Oreal toner and extreme sun remedy balm. It’s so super and I feel super and it stays on super well and check it out in the link below if you think I look super which I do.

But yeah so tired… I am so lucky that all of you are on this journey with me. I see you all as my friends and I couldn’t live my best life without your messages of support. Followers of my dreams, every single one of you. Lets stick together because the Kerrifam are just one big family. You really are super incredible people.

So let me know where I should go next and maybe you’ll see lover boy and me somewhere new and super exciting tomorrow.

Big love to you all, S xxx πŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’ŸπŸ˜πŸ’ͺ

 

Latest data for the UK:

Infected: 3.74 million

Deaths: 103,000

People I know who are infected: Nobody. But one step removed (friends of friends), lots of people.

Song of the Day: ‘Pretty Vacant’ – The Sex Pistols

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Stopped Clock and a Fat Robin

Groundhog Day with the Screenager

The Weird and Wonderful World of Trump-Merch